Cyprus Residency Program
Cyprus offers investment opportunity through Cyprus Permanent Residency Program
, designed for individuals who are interested in investing in real estate with a value of 300,000 Euro, the investor should maintain the property ownership for a lifetime.
- - Residential or other property with a minimum market value of €300,000 plus VAT, purchased in Cyprus
- - Secured annual income of a minimum of € 30,000 from abroad and from sources other than employment in Cyprus
- - Funds of a minimum of €30,000 transferred from abroad and deposited into a Cyprus bank in a three-year fixed deposit account
To qualify for the Cyprus Permanent Residency by Investment program, applicants are required to buy a first-time sale residential property or sets of properties. First-time sale stands for new properties and not for resales.
Key advantages of Cyprus Residency
- - The application procedure is highly efficient, within two months.
- - There is a high approval rate if all criteria are satisfied.
- - It is not necessary to reside in Cyprus, but a visit once every two years is required.
- - Dependents can be enrolled in high-quality private schools, offering English language courses.
- - Residence applies to the whole family (applicant, spouse, and children under 18 years old).
- - The whole process can be arranged without being present in the country. However, a visit is required for biometric capturing.
Property Purchase Costs
- - Transfer Tax 3%- 8%
- - Value Added Tax (VAT) 19% with reduction of 5%
- - Stamp Duty 0.20%
- - Notary fees 1%-1.5% (+ 24% VAT)
- - Legal Fees 1%- 1.5% Property Value
For Initial Consultation with procedure time frame, please proceed to Contact Us
The Greece Golden Visa Program
The Greece Golden Visa Program is considered one of the most affordable residence-by-investment programs that provides access to Europe. Successful applicants and their families are able to benefit from visa-free access to Europe’s Schengen Area within two months of applying.
The Greece Golden Visa Programs is a residence by-investment program that has been launched for non-EU nationals and their family members to obtain permanent residence permits in Greece to be renewed every five years.
The program’s qualifying categories in a nutshell are as following:
Shares, bonds and/or government bonds
- Purchase of shares, corporate bonds or bonds of the Greek government at a minimum value of €800,000, which are listed for trading or are traded in regulated markets or multilateral trading mechanisms operating in Greece;
- Invest at least €400,000 in a capital equity company or an equity mutual fund investing exclusively in companies based on Greece.
- Invest at least €400,000 to buy Greek state bonds with a maturity of at least 3 years through a credit institution based in Greece and acts as custodian of Bonds;
- Capital contribution with a minimum value of € 400,000 to a company that has establishment in Greece for the acquisition of shares in a share capital increase or bonds that are, at the time of issue, admitted for trading on regulated markets or multilateral trading mechanism that operates in Greece.
- Term deposit of a minimum value of €400,000 to a domestic credit institution, for at least one year, with a standing order for renewal.
Real Estate Investments
- Invest at least €400,000 in a real estate Investment Company Investing exclusively in Greece or buy shares through a share-capital increase scheme.
- An investment in real estate property with a minimum value of €250,000, plus the applicable taxes.
- In all cases, the applicant and their spouse, children, and parents must have health insurance in Greece.
- A valid Schengen visa is needed at the beginning of the application process in order to enter Greece.
- All the essential documentation that accompanies the application for an immigration permit must be duly certified, along with a translation of the same documents into the Greek language
Key advantages of the Greece Golden Visa Program
- Visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area
No requirement to reside in Greece
Residence permits can be acquired within 30–60 days
Unlimited expiry date of residence permit
Opportunity to rent out the investment property
Residence applicable to the whole family (married spouse, children under 21 years old, and parents of the main applicant and spouse)
Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence
Ability to hold shares and receive income from the dividends of a company registered in Greece (but not to be employed in Greece)
Property Purchase Costs
For the “Initial Consultation” procedure & time frame needed to acquire a Greek Golden Visa,
- Transfer tax 3.09%
- Registration fees 0.48% - 0.68%
- Notary fees 0.8% - 1% (+ 24% VAT)
- Real Estate Agent Fee 2% -4%
please click here.
Portugal Golden Visa Program
Portugal has specifically designed the Golden Visa Program for attracting Direct foreign investment.
The programme is very straight forward and flexible, having very simple and clear requirements and it is recognised as one of the most attractive residency visa programs for investors worldwide.
- Acquisition of a property above Initial €500,000.
- Acquisition of a property above €350,000 in cases where the properties are beyond 30 years old or positioned in parts of urban restoration.
Aimed at attracting foreign investors, the Portugal Golden Visa demands very few requirements from investors. This demands the investor to comply with general requirements applicable to all types of qualifying investments and also to sustain investment at least 5 years,
Key advantages of Portugal Residency
- Permanent free entry and circulation in Portugal and the other 25 Schengen Space countries.
- Freedom to live and/or work in Portugal, while keeping another residence (if so wished) in another country.
- Option to become a "non-habitual resident" of Portugal for tax purposes, thereby paying little or no tax for 10 years.
- Option to obtain permanent resident status after 5 years of having made the initial investment.
- Option to acquire Portuguese citizenship after 5 years of having made the initial investment.
- The benefits are extensible to the investor's family, including the spouse or partner, under-aged or dependent children of either spouse or partner, dependent parents of either spouse or partner, and under-aged siblings of either spouse or partner if legally under their supervision.
- No Minimum stay, (7 days in the first year and 14 days during each of the two subsequent 2-year periods, whether or not consecutive)
- Safe, stable economy and country in which to live and invest.
Property Purchase Costs
- IMT Property Transfer Tax 1%- 7%
- Value Added Tax (VAT) 23% - Usually Included in the Property Price
- Stamp Duty 0.8%
- Notary fees 1%-1.5% (+ 23% VAT)
- Legal Fees 1% -2% Property Value (+ 23% VAT)
For the “Initial Consultation” procedure & time frame needed to acquire a Portuguese Golden Visa, please click here.